Condition: All products are refurbished/used unless otherwise stated.
Refurbished condition does not guarantee a brand-new look. Products that are refurbished are off-lease units which go through a refurbishing process.
AndersonTech Solutions warranties cover products and services sold from andersontechpcs.com
We offer a standard 1 year hardware and labor warranty from the original date of shipment unless otherwise stated in the product description.
The warranty by AndersonTech Solutions will provide Technical Support at no additional charge to you and guarantees that this item will not be DOA. Technical Support is limited to the original hardware sold by AndersonTech Solutions. Our Technical Support does not cover any special needs you might have such as software installation assistance and/or other software related issues. If by chance you receive your item and there is a problem, we will work diligently to correct the problem. If it is necessary to be returned for repair/replacement, we will repair or replace the item and ship it back to you. This warranty covers the computer’s hardware against functional defects that are not covered by the original manufacturer. Data recovery is not included under this warranty, and AndersonTech Solutions is not responsible for data that may be lost or damaged during transit or repair.
The warranty extends only to you, the original Purchaser, and is not transferable. This warranty is valid only within the United States.
AndersonTech Solutions reserves the right to cancel any transaction for any reason.
To file a warranty claim with AndersonTech Solutions, you must first call our Customer Service Department at 727-205-6520, Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM Eastern Standard Time or email us at [email protected]. If your problem cannot be resolved by our Technical Support team, we will then issue a “Return Merchandise Authorization” number which is required on any warranty claim. This number should also be visible on the returned package. All returned products must have an “RMA” number and should be shipped to:
1630 N Hercules Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33765
Once we receive your item, we will assess the problem and repair any hardware issues and then return the item to you. If we determine that it is not a hardware issue, you will be contacted with a new price/charge for the repair of the item. If you decide against the repair, you will be charged for a shipping label to return the item. No refunds will be provided if the determined issue is not covered under warranty.
It can take up to 5-7 business days for your warranty claim to be processed
It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the item is packed correctly for safe return to us. We won’t cover under warranty any repairs for damages incurred during shipping. It is the obligation of the buyer to pay return shipping to our facility for repair or replacement. AndersonTech Solutions will be obligated to pay return shipping of the item to the buyer upon repair.
What is Not Covered Under Warranty
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Problems caused by third party software
- Issues related to “cookies/malware/virus’” and any other issues related to Internet usage and/or damages cause by actions of third parties
- Laptop batteries are not covered in this warranty. All laptop batteries are tested to hold a charge of 30 minutes but we cannot guarantee that it will last longer.
- Computer products or components damaged by accident, abuse, modification or attempted repairs by anyone other than AndersonTech Solutions
- Products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Products that are returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Products that exhibit physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our “damaged during shipping” instructions below on how to resolve this issue.
- Items being sold “AS-IS”
- Acts of God including but not limited to floods, lightning, earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
Warranty also excludes installation issues with products purchased elsewhere. Swapping internal components in computer systems will void the warranty, unless specifically instructed by our technicians.
This Warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. AndersonTech Solutions specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose. AndersonTech Solutions responsibility for malfunctions and defects in hardware and accessories is limited to repair or replacement as set forth above. AndersonTech Solutions is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage to or replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with AndersonTech Solutions products, and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on the product. AndersonTech Solutions specifically does not represent that it will be able to repair any product under this warranty or make a product exchange without risk to or loss of programs or data.
Return & Exchange Policy
AndersonTech Solutions offers a 30-day no-hassle return policy.
We understand that you may change your mind and want to return your item.
We will accept refund claims for 30 days after receipt of product.
There will be a 10% restocking fee for all returned items.
To start a return or exchange, call our Customer Service Department at 727-205-6520, Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM Eastern Standard Time or email us at [email protected]. You will be provided with a “Return Merchandise Authorization” number which is required on any return or exchange. This number should also be visible on the returned package. All returned products must have an “RMA” number and should be shipped to:
1630 N Hercules Ave.
Clearwater FL, 33765
A refund or exchange will be issued after the item(s) are received at our location and serial numbers are confirmed.
The original and return shipping costs are non-refundable. There will be a 10% restocking fee applied to all returned orders. It is the obligation of the buyer to pay return shipping to our facility for all returns and exchanges. All returns must include all original purchased items, be returned in original packaging, and pack as originally received. Item’s not packaged correctly and damaged in return shipping may receive less than a full refund.
RMAs are processed within 2 business days of delivery at our facility. Once your RMA has been processed, you can expect a refund or exchange shipment to be arranged within 3 business days. It could take an additional 3-5 days for funds to appear back in your account due to the varying processing time of different banks. If item is returned without a valid RMA number, we will be unable to process a return or exchange.
- Items being sold “AS-IS” cannot be returned.
- Special/custom orders cannot be returned.
- Freight & palletized orders cannot be returned.
- Products shipped outside of the USA and Canada cannot be returned or exchanged.
Customer must report any visible damage within 14 days of receipt to be eligible for an exchange based upon such visible damage. If delivered items with visible damage are not reported within this time frame, you cannot obtain an exchange because of the visible damage. Please read our “damaged during shipping” instructions below on how to resolve this issue. This would not be qualified for a return.
All orders are shipped out on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (Note: we do not ship on weekends).
- UPS does not deliver on weekends nor holidays nor do they ship to P.O. Boxes.
- USPS (US Postal Service) does not deliver on Sundays nor holidays, and is not insured.
- If you require an overnight shipment, please call us once the order is placed and we will provide a quote for the price difference and process a payment if approved.
- Once your order ships, AndersonTech Solutions will send you an automated email with the UPS / USPS / FedEx tracking information. You can track your order from the shipper’s web sites.
- Large orders to any non-continental U.S. territory (Hawaii and Alaska) will likely require freight shipping and you will be contacted about the pricing.
- Local pick up is available. Shipping fees will be voided
- Orders over $125 will require signature at time of delivery.
We ship to the following countries:
- A – B – Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria
- C – F – Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia
- G – L – Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Kiribati, Korea, Republic of (South Korea), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg
- M – Q – Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Qatar
- R – S – Reunion, Romania, Russia, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Republic of Seychelles, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland
- T – W – Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (Great Britain), United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, US, Wallis and Futuna
Sorry, but we do not ship to any countries that are not on this list. However, please check back as the list of supported countries can change over time.
For large orders (domestic and international) freight will be used to ship your order. If you are looking to purchase a large quality (10+) products, please contact us so we can invoice you the most cost effective shipping method.
If Your Product Damaged During Shipping
Products received from AndersonTech Solutions should be inspected upon delivery to ensure there is no damage as a result of shipping. If products are found to be damaged as a result of shipping the buyer must notify us within 14 business days of receipt to request an RMA number and return shipping labels. Products returned after the 14 business day period without notification or an RMA number will not be refunded or exchanged.
If you encounter any delivery issues, please contact Customer Service.
Locate your package as soon as possible. If your package is missing, please check around your delivery location, and report any missing packages to our customer service department immediately.
Please inspect your package right way (open shipping/retail boxes to inspect their contents), before signing for the delivery. Do not assume the item is undamaged because the packaging does not show signs of damage. Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visibly damaged without first inspecting their contents. If the delivery person refuses to allow you to inspect the merchandise, ask him or her to wait while you contact their office or customer service department. The direct phone number for the shipping company is included in shipping notification email. If the merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify our customer service department immediately.
In the event you have signed for a shipment and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials or cartons or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.